Established in 1981, Vijaya Diagnostic Centre is one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains in Southern India. The company offers a one-stop solution for pathology and radiology testing services. The company offers around 740 routine tests, 870 specialized pathology tests, 220 basic tests, and 320 advanced radiology tests. The company also offers a broad spectrum of customized health and wellness packages to its customers. Company’s operational network consists of 80 diagnostic centres and 11 reference laboratories spread across 13 cities and towns in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, National Capital Region, and Kolkata. 96.2% of the revenue comes from Hyderabad, the rest of Telangana, and the Andhra Pradesh region.
During the year ended March 31, 2021, the company conducted approximately 6.20 Mn pathology tests and 0.89 Mn radiology tests for approximately 2.63 Mn customers. As of March 31, 2021, all Vijaya Diagnostic Centre laboratories hold National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) accreditations, and three diagnostic centres hold Patient Safety & Quality of Care (NABH) accreditations.
- Largest and fastest-growing diagnostic chain in Southern India.
- Affordable, one-stop solution diagnostics service provider with a focus on superior quality.
- Strong technical capabilities, cutting-edge diagnostic testing technology and robust IT infrastructure.
- All laboratories hold National Accreditation.
- High brand recalls driving high individual consumer business.
Objectives of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be utilized towards the following purposes;
- Achieve the benefits of share listing on the Stock Exchanges.
- To make an offer for sale (OFS) of 35,688,064 shares.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999