Tarsons Products Limited is a leading Indian life sciences company with more than three decades of experience in the production and supply of labware products. The company manufactures a range of quality labware products that helps advance scientific discovery and improve healthcare systems. The company’s product portfolio is classified into three broad categories including consumables, reusables, and others. As of March 31, 2021, the company has a diversified product portfolio with over 1,700 SKUs across 300 products.
Tarson’s products are used in various laboratories across research organizations, academic institutes, pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), diagnostic companies, and hospitals. The company has many reputed institutes, medical labs, and hospitals as its key clients. Currently, the company has 5 manufacturing facilities located in West Bengal spread across approximately 20,000 sq. mts of area. The company has a strong distribution network across India comprising of over 141 authorized distributors as of March 31, 2021 and supplies its products to more than 40 countries.
- Leading supplier of life sciences products
- Extensive product offering
- Large addressable market of life sciences industry
- Well-equipped and automated manufacturing facilities
- Strong sales and distribution network
Objectives of the Issue:
- Repayment/prepayment of all or certain of company’s borrowings;
- Funding a part of the capital expenditure for new manufacturing facility at Panchla, West Bengal (proposed expansion) and;
- General corporate purposes.
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999