Tapi Fruit Processing Limited is a Manufacturer of Jelly Based Fruit Productssuch as Candied, Crystallised and Glazed Fruits, Fruit Bar, Fruit Jellies, Fruit Jam & Fruit Leathers, Chutney & Sauces, Beverages, Fruit crush, Fruit Syrups and Nutraceutical products such as vitamin Gummies. The company was started in 1999 by its founder director Ghanshyam Lukhi as a Proprietorship firm namely Tapi Food Products.
The products of the company are manufactured in-house at the manufacturing facilities located in Pipodara village, Distt. Surat, Gujarat. Tapi Fruit Processing Limited has received several quality certifications and accreditations, including certification from the ISO 22000:2018 and the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).
The company has developed a large pan-India distribution network and during the Financial Year ended March 31, 2022, the company distributed products across 28 states and Union Territories in India, through the widespread network of 60 super-stockist.
Competitive Strengths :
- The company believes they are among the few organized players in the Candied Fruit & Fruit Jellies segment of confectionaries with a well-established distribution network.
- The company has state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure, superior sourcing and stringent quality and food safety procedures.
- Diversified Product Portfolio.
Objectives of the Issue:
The Net Proceeds from the Issue are proposed to be utilised by the Company for the following objects:
1. Meeting incremental working capital requirements.
2. Repayment / prepayment of certain borrowings availed by the Company.
3. General corporate purposes.
SMART IPO using UPI, you can now apply online
For Existing Clients : https://gudwil.in/IPO
Open an account : https://gudwil.in/smart
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999