Incorporated in 2004, Syrma SGS Technology Limited is a Chennai-based engineering and design company engaged in electronics manufacturing services (EMS). The company provides integrated services and solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) from the initial product concept stage to volume production through concept co-creation and product realization.
- Printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA)
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) products
- Electromagnetic and electromechanical parts
- Memory products – DRAM modules, solid state, and USB drives.
The company operates through eleven manufacturing facilities in north India (i.e. Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh) and south India (i.e. Tamil Nadu and Karnataka). The manufacturing facilities in Tamil Nadu are located in a special economic zone. The manufacturing facility in Haryana has been set up under the Electronic Hardware Technology Park scheme, which allow the company to avail tax and other benefits. The company has three dedicated R&D facilities, two of which are located at Chennai and Gurgaon and one in Stuttgart, Germany.
Objectives of the Issue:
The company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for the development of an R&D facility and expansion / setting up of manufacturing facilities.
- Funding long-term working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
SMART IPO using UPI, you can now apply online
For Existing Clients : https://gudwil.in/IPO
Open an account : https://gudwil.in/smart
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999