Incorporated in 2006, Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Ltd is one of the largest private health insurers in India with a market share of 15.8% in Fiscal 2021. The company primarily focuses on the retail health and group health segments which accounted for 89.3% and 10.7% of the company’s total GWP in Fiscal 2021 respectively.
The company mainly distributes policies through individual agents and also includes corporate agent banks and other corporate agents. As of Sep 31, 2021, its network distribution includes 779 health insurance branches across 25 states and 5 union territories in India. Star Health has also built one of the largest health insurance hospital networks in India with more than 11,778 hospitals.
- Largest private health insurance company in India with leadership in the attractive retail health segment.
- Largest network distribution in the health insurance industry.
- Diversified product suite with a focus on innovation and specialized products.
- Strong risk management with superior claims ratio and quality customer services.
- Demonstrated track record of operating and financial performance.
Objectives of the Issue
- The IPO aims to utilize the net proceed to augment the company’s capital base and insolvency level.
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999