Incorporated in 1989, Sigachi Industries is engaged in the manufacturing of Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) which is widely used as an excipient for finished dosages in the pharmaceutical industry. MCC has varied applications in the pharmaceutical, food, nutraceuticals, and cosmetic industries. The company manufactures MCC of various grades ranging from 15 microns to 250 microns and the major grades of MCC manufactured and marketed by the company are branded as HiCel and AceCel.
Presently, the company manufactures 59 different grades of MCC at the manufacturing units, situated in Hyderabad and Gujarat. The company has an in-house R&D division equipped with the necessary facilities to carry out all necessary trials to develop new molecules from concept to commissioning. The company has received various quality certifications and operates 3 manufacturing units namely, Unit I situated at Hyderabad, and two manufacturing units, Unit II and Unit III situated at Jhagadia and Dahej, in Gujarat. As of March 31, 2021, company’s total MCC manufacturing capacity is 13,128 MTPA from three locations.
- One of the leading manufacturers of MCC in India.
- Long-standing market presence in Pan India and Internationally.
- Wide product portfolio and ability to serve diverse end-use applications.
- Long-term relationships with customers in diverse industry verticals
- Investments and a strong focus on R&D.
- Quality assurance and quality control in products and facilities.
- Strategically located, multi-locational manufacturing facilities.
- Government incentives
Objectives of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be utilized towards the following purposes;
- Funding capital expenditure:
- For the expansion of production capacity for MCC at Dahej, Gujarat
- For the expansion of production capacity for MCC at Jhagadia, Gujarat
- Funding capital expenditure to manufacture CCS at the Proposed Unit.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999