Incorporated in 2003, Shri Venkatesh Refineries is one of the growing edible oil refining companies in Maharashtra under the brand name, Rich Soya. It primarily undertakes refining and preservation of Edible oils (Soyabean oil and cotton seed oil) and has a total refining capacity of 36000 tons. It is further engaged in the trading activities of soyabean oil, palm oil, cotton seed oil, and sunflower oil. The company aims to create “Rich Soya” a leading edible oil brand name by serving quality edible oil at an affordable price. The company has a manufacturing facility located at Jalgaon, Maharashtra with a total storing capacity of 6000 MT.
- “Rich Soya” is a strong brand name in the edible oil industry.
- Best quality edible oil products.
- Established distribution network with 140+ dealers and distributors across the state of Maharashtra.
- Experienced and quality management team.
Objectives of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be utilized towards the following purposes:
- Meet working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
- To meet issue expenditures.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999