Incorporated in 1981, Sansera manufactures complex and critical precision engineered components and caters across automotive and non-automotive sectors. The company manufactures and supplies a wide range of precision forged and machined components and assemblies which are critical for the two-wheeler, passenger vehicle, and commercial vehicle verticals for the automotive sector. For the non-automotive sector, the company manufactures and supplies a wide range of precision components for aerospace, off-road, agriculture, and other segments. The company mostly supplies forged & machined products to OEM’s.
For Financial year 2021, the Automotive sector contributed 88.45% and non-automotive 11.45% of the revenue. The company derives around 65% of its revenue from India and the rest 35% from other countries. The company is one of the major suppliers of connecting rods globally. The company has 15 manufacturing plants across India of which 9 are in Bangalore.
- Leading supplier of complex and high-quality precision engineered components across automotive and non-automotive sectors which are poised to grow strongly.
- A well-diversified portfolio of segments, products, customers, and geography.
- Strong Engineering & Designing capabilities.
- Strong relationships with respected Indian and Global OEM’s.
- Strong financial performance.
- Skilled and experienced management team.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999