Incorporated in 1992, Sah Polymers Limited is primarily engaged in manufacturing and selling of Polypropylene (PP)/High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) FIBC Bags, Woven Sacks, HDPE/PP woven fabrics and woven polymer.
The company offer customised bulk packaging solutions to business-to-business (” B2B”) manufacturers catering to different industries such as Agro Pesticides Industry, Basic Drug Industry, Cement Industry, Chemical Industry, Fertilizer Industry, Food Products Industry, Textile Industry Ceramic Industry and Steel Industry.
Sah Polymers Limited have two business divisions (i) domestic sales; and (ii) exports. The company has a presence in 6 states and 1 union territory for the domestic market and 6 regions internationally in 6 regions such as Africa, the Middle East, Europe, the USA, Australia and the Caribbean.
As of March 31, 2022, the company is supported by 97 committed staff based on the payroll. The company has one manufacturing facility with an installed production capacity of 3960 m.t. p.a. located at Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- Product portfolio
- Customer base across geographies and industries
- Management Team
Objectives of the Issue
The company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds towards funding of the following objects:
1. Setting up of a new manufacturing facility to manufacture new variant of Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC).
2. Repayment/ Prepayment of certain secured and unsecured borrowings in full or part availed by the Company and the Subsidiary Company.
3. Funding the working capital requirements of the Company.
4. General corporate purposes.
SMART IPO using UPI, you can now apply online
For Existing Clients : https://gudwil.in/IPO
Open an account : https://gudwil.in/smart
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999