Incorporated in 2005, Radiant Cash Management Services Limited is the market leader in retail cash management services for banks, financial institutions, and organized retail and e-commerce companies in India. The company offers a range of services under this segment consisting of collection and delivery of cash on behalf of our clients from the end user.
The company’s management is supported by a qualified and motivated pool of about 2,012 employees (as of July 31, 2022).
The main objects of the Company are:
- To carry on the business of providing to Banks, Individuals, Commercial and Government Establishments, Cash/Cheques/DDs Pickup and Delivery Services, Cash Processing such as sorting for good and soiled currencies, notes, coins of various denominations, Overnight vaulting services for bulk cash and ATM cards, Cassettes & important documents, ATM Services, Handling of PIN mailers/drafts/cheque book delivery, Providing strong rooms installed as per RBI guidelines.
- To carry on the business of management of electronic online and mobile financial and cash transactions and product management and development of intellectual property in the area of cash management.
- To carry on any business regarding cash management under Business Process Outsourcing.
The company is one of the largest players in the RCM segment in terms of network locations or touch points served as of March 31, 2022.
Radiant Cash Management Services provide services across 13,044 pin codes in India covering all districts (other than Lakshadweep) with about 55,513 touchpoints serving more than 5,388 locations as of July 31, 2022.
The company’s key clients are Axis Bank Limited, Citibank, Deutsche Bank Limited, HDFC Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited and Yes Bank Limited.
Objectives of the Issue
The net proceeds of the Fresh Issue:
1. Funding working capital requirements.
2. Funding of capital expenditure requirements for the purchase of specially fabricated armoured vans.
3. General corporate purposes.
SMART IPO using UPI, you can now apply online
For Existing Clients : https://gudwil.in/IPO
Open an account : https://gudwil.in/smart
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999