Incorporated in 1999, Prevest Denpro manufactures and markets a range of dental materials for diagnosing, treating, and preventing dental conditions and improving the aesthetics of the human smile. The company’s product portfolio includes materials for endodontics, prosthodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, restorative dentistry, aesthetic dentistry, and laboratory consumables.
The company’s products are sold in around 75 countries and in F.Y. 2020-21, 60.24% of the company’s sales were from markets outside India. The company’s manufacturing facility is located at Kartholi, Samba (Jammu & Kashmir), comprising of over 27,000 sq. ft. area and an installed capacity of 200 MT p.a. for manufacturing of dental materials. The company is also adding another manufacturing facility adjacent to their current manufacturing plant in over 16,000 sq. ft. mainly for producing hygiene, oral care, and bio-materials products.
- Wide sales and distribution network.
- Comprehensive product portfolio of over 100 dental products.
- Experienced management with strong domain knowledge.
- Track record of robust financial performance.
- Collaboration with reputed dental universities and institutions for technical knowledge and & research.
Objectives of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be utilized towards the following purposes;
- Purchase of machineries, equipment’s, and utilities for manufacturing of proposed additional line of products, R&D unit, and existing manufacturing operations.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- To meet issue expenses.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999