IPO : Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals Limited
|ISSUE TYPE||Book Built Issue IPO|
|ISSUE OPENS ON||October 26, 2023 (Thursday)|
|ISSUE CLOSES ON||October 30, 2023 (Monday)|
|ISSUE PRICE||Rs.95 To Rs.100 per share|
|ISSUE SIZE||Up to Rs.51.66 Crores|
|FACE VALUE||Rs.10 per share|
Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO is a book built issue of Rs 51.66 crores. The issue is entirely a fresh issue of 51.66 lakh shares.
Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO bidding opened for subscription on October 26, 2023 and will close on October 30, 2023. The allotment for the Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO is expected to be finalized on Thursday, November 2, 2023. Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO will list on NSE SME with tentative listing date fixed as Tuesday, November 7, 2023.
Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO price band is set at ₹95 to ₹100 per share. The minimum lot size for an application is 1200 Shares. The minimum amount of investment required by retail investors is ₹120,000. The minimum lot size investment for HNI is 2 lots (2,400 shares) amounting to ₹240,000.
|MINIMUM BID||1200 shares|
|MAXIMUM BID||1200 shares|
|PROMOTER HOLDING||73.60 % (Post-issue)|
|LISTING DATE||November 7,2023 (Tuesday)|
Hem Securities Limited is the book running lead manager of the Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO, while Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd is the registrar for the issue. The market maker for Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO is Hem Finlease.
Refer to Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO RHP for detailed information.
Objects of the Issue (Paragon Fine And Speciality Chemicals IPO Objectives)
The company intends to utilize the proceeds of the Issue to meet the following objectives: –
1. Funding capital expenditure towards civil construction work in the existing premises of the factory
2. Funding capital expenditure towards civil construction work in Plot No 10/A, Situated at Survey No. 1359, 1360 Village-Viramgam Taluka- Viramgam, District-Ahmedabad-382150, Gujarat.
3. Repayment in full or in part, of certain of our outstanding borrowings;
4. Funding Capital Expenditure towards the installation of additional plant and machinery for Expansion.
5. Funding to meet working capital requirements 6. General Corporate Purpose.
- SMART IPO using UPI, you can now apply online
For Existing Clients : https://gudwil.in/IPO
Open an account : https://gudwil.in/smartFurther any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999Warm Regards,