Incorporated in 2002, Markolines Traffic Controls Limited (NPST) is a Highway Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Service providing company. The company’s operations are mainly divided into-Highway Operations (including Toll operations, Route Patrolling, and Incident management), Highway Maintenance (including Routine Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance and Major Maintenance & Repairs (MMR)), and Specialized Maintenance Services (including Micro surfacing (MS), Base / Sub base Stabilization (FDR) and Cold In Place Recycling (CIPR)).
Since 2002, the company has executed over 90+ Highway Operations & Maintenance (O&M) projects. As of August 2021, the company has around 285.71 km of Major Maintenance & Repairs projects for National Highways in the country. The company also has around 943.31 km of Toll Operations, Routine Maintenance, and Route Patrolling projects, for National Highways across the country. Major maintenance contributes to more than 80% of the company’s revenues.
- One of the few Highway (O&M) service providing companies in India with a diversified portfolio of services.
- Proven track record of winning, developing, and operating projects successfully.
- Efficient business model and quality service delivery.
- Established brand reputation.
- Significant growth and improvement in order bookings.
- Strong experienced management.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999