Incorporated in 2003, Le Merite Exports Private Limited is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of textile products such as cotton yarn, greige fabric and finished fabric. The company conducts business through three verticals, consisting of manufacturing of yarn, trading of yarn, and trading of greige and finished fabrics. Le Merite Exports Private Limited’s former name was Didwaniya Yarn Exports Private Limited.
Le Merite Exports Private Limited offers a wide range of products such as cotton fabric, towel & bed-sheet fabric, polyester and viscose material, apparel fabric, dyed yarn, etc. The company has two subsidiaries namely Le Merite Filament Private Limited and Le Merite Laxmi Spinning Private Limited. The company exports its products to domestic and international markets, including 52 countries covering 5 continents.
- Experienced management team with a proven track record and dedicated employee base.
- Low Capex operational model.
- Long standing association with low customer concentration.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of optimal product assortment.
- Strong supplier network.
- Diversification into Organic and Sustainable Eco-Friendly Textiles.
Objectives of the Issue:
The company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds from the issue towards the following objects:
- Meeting incremental working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999