Incorporated in 1989, Laxmi Organic Industries Ltd is a specialty chemical manufacturer that operates in 2 business segments; Acetyl Intermediates (AI) and Specialty Intermediates (SI). It is the leading manufacturer of ethyl acetate with over 30% market share in the Indian ethyl acetate market and the only manufacturer of diketene derivatives in India.
Its AI segment includes ethyl acetate, acetaldehyde, fuel-grade ethanol, and other proprietary solvents whereas the SI segment includes ketene, diketene derivatives namely esters, acetic anhydride, arylides, amides, and other chemicals. Its products are being used in various industries like pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, inks & coatings, dyes & pigments, paints, printing & packaging, etc. Major pharma companies like Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, Laurus Labs Limited, Granules India Limited, Hetero Labs Limited, Heubach Colour Private Limited, Hubergroup India Private Limited, Huhtamaki India Limited, Suven Pharmaceuticals Limited are some of its customers.
Yellow Stone Trust and Ravi Goenka are the company promoters. The company has a global footprint with customers in 30 countries including but not restricted to China, Russia, Singapore, UAE, UK, USA, Netherland, etc. Currently, it has 2 manufacturing facilities in Mahad, Maharashtra for the manufacturing of AI and SI products. It is also proposing to set-up a new manufacturing facility at Lote Parshuram, Maharashtra to manufacture four specialty chemicals.
Objectives of the Issue:
- Investment in subsidiary firm, Yellowstone Fine Chemicals Private Limited (YFCPL) to partly finance the capex to establish a new manufacturing facility.
- To invest in YFCPL for financing working capital requirements.
- To finance the capex for expansion of SI manufacturing facility.
- To finance business working capital requirements.
- To purchase plant and machinery for infrastructure development at SI facility.
- To make prepayment or repayment of borrowings availed by the company and subsidiary, Viva Lifesciences Pvt Ltd (VLPL).
- To meet general corporate purposes.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999