CMS Info Systems Limited is India’s largest cash management company in terms of the number of ATM points and retail pick-up points as of March 31, 2021. The company is engaged in installing, maintaining, and managing assets and technology solutions on an end-to-end outsourced basis for banks, financial institutions, organized retail and e-commerce companies in India.
The business operates in 3 segments;
1. cash management services,
2. managed services i.e. banking automation product sales, common control systems, and software solutions,
3.financial cards issuance for banks and card personalization services.
As of August 31, 2021, it has a network of 3,965 cash vans and 238 branches and offices to cover all of India’s states and union territories.
- Leading market player with strong fundamentals.
- Strong Pan-India network of 3,965 cash vans and 238 branches and offices.
- Longstanding customer relationships with increased business opportunities.
- Integrated business platform offering a range of products and services.
Objectives of the Issue:
The IPO aims to raise funds for the following objectives;
- To carry out an offer for sale of equity shares by promoters aggregating up to Rs. 11,000 million.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchanges.
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999