Incorporated in 1994, Baheti Recycling Industries Limited is an aluminium recycling company. The company is primarily engaged in processing aluminium-based metal scrap to manufacture (i) aluminium alloys in the form of ingots and (ii) aluminium de-ox alloys in the form of cubes, ingots, shots and notch bar. The company is also engaged in trading of scrap materials such as aluminium scrap, brass scrap, copper scrap, zinc scrap etc.
Baheti Recycling Industries’ manufacturing unit is situated at Dehgam (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) and has a 12,000 MT installed capacity for processing aluminium scrap. The company’s esteemed customers include ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India, Tata Steel, Minda Corporation, Sigma Electric, Sunflag Iron & Steel Co. Ltd. etc. The company markets its products in around 12 states & Union Territories in India. Baheti Recycling Industries Limited also sell our products to foreign buyers located in Japan, Canada, USA, China, Hong Kong, UAE, Taiwan.
- In-house manufacturing facility supported by technology-driven process.
- Stringent quality control mechanism ensuring standardized product quality.
- Diversified Client Base and long-standing relationship with our customers.
- Strong and diversified supplier base for sourcing raw materials.
- Experienced Promoters supported by dedicated Management team.
Objectives of the Issue:
The company intend to utilize the proceeds of the Issue to meet the following:
1. Modernization and expansion of existing manufacturing unit.
2. To meet Working Capital requirements.
3. General Corporate Purpose.
4. To meet issue expenses.
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999