Incorporated in 2015, Anlon Technology Solutions Limited is primarily engaged in the business of providing engineering services. The company provides engineering services for engineering systems, built on automotive chassis and allied areas, majorly for airports, high-rise buildings, and refineries.
The company offers services such as Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting vehicles, High rise building rescue, evacuation and fire fighting equipment, Industrial Fire Engines, Runway Rubber removal and paint removal machines, Runway sweeping and Bay cleaning, Disabled Aircraft Recovery Kit (DARK), Supply of Airport interior components.
There are two primary segments for the bifurcation of the business:
1. Engineering services: Commissions from the Sale of Equipment, Spare Parts Trading, and Maintenance and Service.
2. Designing, Fabrication, and Installation Services: Maintenance and Service for the products sold.
The company clocked a total revenue in FY20, FY21 and FY22 of Rs. 1,381.25 lacs, Rs. 1,444.00 lacs and Rs. 1,958.60 lacs respectively.
The company provides services to clients spread across the country, namely in cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Thane, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Kannur, Jamnagar, Kolkata, Barmer, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Guwahati, Mangalore and Chennai.
- Experienced management team and Strong technical team.
- Strengthening trust developed by and with Anlon in years.
- Fulfilling other service gaps.
- 24*7 Availability for customer service.
- Regular technological upgradation.
- After-sales service and operation.
Objectives of the Issue
The Company proposes to utilize the funds which are being raised through this Issue towards the following objects:
- Funding the working capital requirements of the company
- General Corporate Purposes
SMART IPO using UPI, you can now apply online
For Existing Clients : https://gudwil.in/IPO
Open an account : https://gudwil.in/smart
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support: 044-40329999