Incorporated in 2004, Ami Organics Limited is one of the leading research and development driven manufacturers of specialty chemicals. The company manufactures different types of Advanced Pharmaceutical Intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for New Chemical Entities, and material for agrochemicals and fine chemicals. The company has developed over 450 pharma intermediates across 17 key therapeutic areas i.e. anti-retroviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-psychotic, anti-cancer, anti-Parkinson, anti-depressant, and anti-coagulant.
Ami Organics supplies its products to more than 150 customers (including international customers) directly in India and in 25 countries overseas i.e. Europe, USA, China, Israel, Japan, Latin America, etc. Laurus Labs, Cadila Healthcare, Cipla Ltd are some of the domestic customers whereas Organike s.r.l.a. Socio Unico, Fermion Oly, Medichem S.A. and Midas Pharma GmbH are some of the international customers. The company has three manufacturing facilities in Gujarat situated at Sachin, Ankleshwar & Jhagadia, with an aggregate installed capacity of 6,060 MTPA.
- One of the leading manufacturers of certain Pharma Intermediates i.e. Dolutegravir, Trazodone, Entacapone, Nintedanib and Rivaroxaban.
- Strong and diversified product portfolio with 450+ Pharma Intermediates across 17 therapeutic areas.
- Extensive geographical presence and diversified customer base.
- Strong R&D, sales and marketing capabilities
- Consistent financial performance track record.
Objectives of the Issue:
- Repayment/prepayment of certain financial facilities availed by our Company.
- Funding working capital requirements of our Company.
- General corporate purposes.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999