Incorporated in 1994, Aditya Birla Sun Life (Asset Management Company) AMC is set up as a joint venture between Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL) and Sun Life AMC. The company managed a total Asset Under Management (AUM) of ₹2,736.43 Billion under mutual fund (excluding domestic Fund of Funds (FoFs)), portfolio management services, offshore and real estate offerings, as of December 31, 2020. The company managed 135 schemes comprising 35 equity, 93 debt, 2 liquid schemes, 5 ETFs, and 6 domestics FoFs as of December 31, 2020. The company’s Monthly average assets under management (MAAUM) from institutional investors was ₹1,412.43 Billion as of December 31, 2020, which was the fourth-largest among its peers, according to CRISIL. The company has automated and digitized several aspects of its operations including in relation to customer on boarding, online payments and other transactions, fund management, dealing, accounting, customer service, data analytics, and other functions.
- Largest Non-bank Affiliated Asset management company of India.
- Well recognized and trusted brand with experienced promoters.
- Rapidly growing customer base.
- Well-Diversified product portfolio and innovative schemes
Objectives of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be utilized towards the following purposes:
- Achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges
- Carry out the Offer for Sale of up to 38,880,000 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
SMART IPO using UPI , you can now apply online https://ipo.gwcindia.in/client/index.php
Further any clarification, feel free to contact your Branch / Relationship Manager.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach us. Give us a missed call at 90037 90027. For Support : 044-40329999