Goodwill Investors’ Education initiative!, Goodwill’s Eagle Eyes !
HOW DOES SIP WORK?
Every month/quarter a specific amount (decided by the investor at the start of SIP) is deducted from the investor’s bank account and invested in the chosen mutual fund scheme like balanced fund, Hybrid fund, Equity, Debt, Sector specific
- Every time the amount is invested, units of the scheme (as per NAV) are allotted to the investor normally with the face value of Rs 10 per unit.
- Since your investment amount gets broken down in equal installments, your investments average out the market ups and downs resulting in averaging your cost.
- The Investor can redeem (withdraw) units or switch to another scheme, anytime he/she wishes to do so (Please check the scheme related documents as some mutual funds would have a specified lock-in period).
BENEFITS OF SIP?
* SIPs can be started with as little as Rs.500 each month.
* You can choose the frequency as monthly or quarterly for investing.
* Target to achieve your long-term financial goals with SIPs as it helps you to accumulate corpus over a longer tenure.
* SIPs offer freedom from being on the constant look out for opportunities to time the market.
* SIPs inculcate financial discipline making you invest a fixed amount consistently at regular intervals.
* By starting early, even with a small amount, you can build a sizeable corpus over a period of time to achieve your financial goals.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach Goodwill.
Give us Missed Call us on 95516 66674 . mail : firstname.lastname@example.org