Goodwill Investors’ Education:
Eagle’s Eyes: Stock Market Today- A review:
MARKET NEWS TODAY: Bank Nifty19852 .NIFTY 9767 SENSEX:33042…now
- Asian markets started the week on the backfoot on Monday while oil prices slipped
- US stocks ended higher on Friday as bargain hunters stepped back into the market following sharp losses a day earlier
- Gold prices fall for the second day, Silver too by Rs 200 in 2 days. Oil slips.
- But Petrol, Diesel prices in India up!
- IndusInd, ICICI Bank, Axis bank, Bajaj Finance, Tata Steel ..all down.
Grasim Industries Ltd..the flagship company of Aditya Birla Group announced Q4 results. Consolidated net profit is up by 45.61 % to Rs 2305.19 Cr. against Rs 1583cr Q-o-Q. Today Grasim is down by 2.62 % and is @ Rs 586 per share
Hindalco company posted a 43.2% decline in consolidated profit to ₹668 crore in Q4 of 2019-20 due to lower income. Hindalco had posted a consolidated profit of ₹1,178 crore last year. Now Hindalco is up by 1 % and @ Rs.147 per share in NSE.
Pharma Stocks rule the roost in the weak market.
Astra Zeneca India jumps 6 % in the markets due to its parent company in the process of finding out a vaccine with the help of Univ. of Oxford.
While Tata Motors is down by 3 %, Eicher Motors is up 1.4 %
The economic factors impacted by Covid ’19, FIIs withdrawals are stated to be the reason for the huge fall in Bourses.
For all your investment needs feel free to reach Goodwill.
Give us Missed Call us on 90037 90027 . For Support : 044-40329999